Cultivated Culture - No Experience No problem

Cultivated Culture - No Experience No problem

Register & Get access to index

Billdjango

TutFlixer
Nov 3, 2020
India
Billdjango submitted a new resource:

Cultivated Culture - No Experience No problem - Introducing a proven framework for building the skills and results you need & change careers

Sick of Hearing "Sorry, You Don't Have Enough Experience?"​

Introducing a proven framework for building the skills and results you need change careers and break into a new industry (even if you have absolutely NO relevant experience right now).

What happened to becoming an astronaut?

Remember when you were a kid and your parents would ask you, “what do you want to be when you grow up?”

That question created a portal into our imaginations where anything...

Read more about this resource...

twistertune

TutFlixer
Sep 16, 2020
Netherlands
Thanks uploader!

Does anyone have any experience with this? What do you people think? Seems like a snake-oil salesman type thing by I'm keeping my mind open.

hellraiser98

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
India
Thanks uploader!

Does anyone have any experience with this? What do you people think? Seems like a snake-oil salesman type thing by I'm keeping my mind open.

I went through the videos as I want to transition from one discipline to another (SWE → PM), and this advice feels very generic and cheap, with no real thought put into it. This felt like "If you have common sense, use it to go long way bro" kinda series. Not going to disregard OPs upload though, many thanks for the share.

twistertune

TutFlixer
Sep 16, 2020
Netherlands
I went through the videos as I want to transition from one discipline to another (SWE → PM), and this advice feels very generic and cheap, with no real thought put into it. This felt like "If you have common sense, use it to go long way bro" kinda series. Not going to disregard OPs upload though, many thanks for the share.
Too bad everyone is just trying to make a quick buck without providing any substance.

Yes, thanks to the uploader indeed!

HolidayDiaz88

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Apr 21, 2023
The World
Does anyone have some of his other courses, like:
  • The LinkedIn Launch Formula​

• The Job Search Email Playbook​

• The Interview Preparation System​

Latest resources