Educative.io - Grokking the Machine Learning Interview

Educative.io - Grokking the Machine Learning Interview

Register & Get access to index

inzmax

TutFlixer
Oct 2, 2020
pakistan
inzemam submitted a new resource:

Grokking the Machine Learning Interview - System design is an important component of any ML interview.

Course Overview​

System design is an important component of any ML interview. Being able to efficiently solve open-ended machine learning problems is a key skill that can set you apart from other engineers and increase the level of seniority at which you’re hired.

This course helps you build that skill, and goes over some of the most popularly asked interview problems at big tech companies. You’ll walk step-by-step through solving these problems, focusing in particular...

Read more about this resource...

learnmiracle

TutFlixer
Jun 9, 2022
India
Thanks for responding. I tried that but I get this error
```
You cannot visit mega.nz right now because the website sent scrambled credentials that Chrome cannot process. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.
```

learnmiracle

TutFlixer
Jun 9, 2022
India
go to overview page like the post and then click on go to download on top right of post
```
You cannot visit mega.nz right now because the website sent scrambled credentials that Chrome cannot process. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.
```

inzmax

TutFlixer
Oct 2, 2020
pakistan
```
```
use another browsers

inzmax

TutFlixer
Oct 2, 2020
pakistan
Tried three different browsers and even incognito but still no luck.
bhai the problem is on your site either your chrome is outdated or mostly you have some kind of firewall thing going on your computer i would suggest copy the mega link and use it in android or some another computer it will surely work

learnmiracle

TutFlixer
Jun 9, 2022
India
bhai the problem is on your site either your chrome is outdated or mostly you have some kind of firewall thing going on your computer i would suggest copy the mega link and use it in android or some another computer it will surely work
Yeah, I think so. I"ll try on another machine. Thanks mate!

Reactions: arvind267

Latest resources