Matt D'avella - Slow Growth Academy - Simple Habits(2020)

Matt D'avella - Slow Growth Academy - Simple Habits(2020)

Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Matt D'avella - Slow Growth Academy - Simple Habits(2020) - Simple Habits Take control of your life.

8f37bg8.jpg

Simple Habits
Take control of your life.

This course will equip you with the tools to help you finally push through procrastination, stay motivated, and keep yourself accountable to build habits that last a lifetime. You have the potential to create lasting positive change in your life.

The 5 biggest things you’ll learn in this course.
  • How to successfully build any habit of your...

Read more about this resource...

Phantaminun

TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2020
/usr/home
Ever since I wanted this, even though I almost finished reading Atomic Habits and the video course and I can say that it helped me become a superior version of the past. Thanks, @TUTProfessor for the effort. I love this guy, the way he speaks, the video and audio quality as well as the visual elements used, and even his motivation.

• Wow
Reactions: TUTProfessor

Phantaminun

TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2020
/usr/home
Indeed, they are quite large, but his videos are made at a high quality, we are talking about a 4k resolution. It can be skrinked.

mayankupa

TutFlixer
Nov 8, 2020
Ireland
Hi bro, I am currently reading atomic habits and also looking to do this course but unfortunately the link seems to be broken. I was hoping if you could help by sharing the course if you still have.

Latest resources