[RealPython] - Learning Path - Data Science With Python Core Skills

Register & Get access to index

rishu2022

Invest if you can afford it. Always.😎
TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
rishu2022 submitted a new resource:

[RealPython] - Learning Path - Data Science With Python Core Skills - In this learning path you’ll cover a range of core skills that any Python data scientist knows

FFpuEQO.jpg

Read more about this resource...

steve

TutFlixer
Sep 9, 2020
192.168. 1.1
its asking to upgrade in premium to download multiple videos at once, can you please upload somewhere, other than mediafire.

sunnydebjit

TutFlixer
May 25, 2021
India
its asking to upgrade in premium to download multiple videos at once, can you please upload somewhere, other than mediafire.
I tried to insert image but it is not working. Go to google, install Jdownloader2 after google search. Copy this mediafire link and paste there. You can Download multiple files at once

N1N

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Oct 14, 2020
USA
Thank you @rishu2022 and nice to see mediafire being used again. So far I love mega, google drive and mediafire.

rishu2022

TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
@rishu2022 - Nice to see mediafire being used again ;) True best to upload rar or other compressed files only.

Lol. Yeah!. True. Somehow, I missed the phase when MF went out of fashion. I remember whole blogs being dedicated to MF downloads. Fuss free downloads.

rishu2022

TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
Whats the total size?
and will this be permanent like custom drive?

Can't say buddy whether it will be permanent or not. For your convenience, there's a rar file that holds all the videos in it in the same folder. You can clone it if you want to.

Latest resources