Rocking AWS for Beginners (Hands On)

Rocking AWS for Beginners (Hands On)

Register & Get access to index

hellraiser98

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
India
hellraiser98 submitted a new resource:

Rocking AWS for Beginners (Hands On) - Master AWS and cloud computing concepts, do hands-on projects, create a stellar resume to showcase y

Rocking AWS for Beginners (Hands On)​

Master AWS and cloud computing concepts, do hands-on projects, create a stellar resume to showcase your skills.

Requirements​

• No requirements. We teach you and show you everything from scratch!
  • This course is designed for cloud computing beginners and AWS beginners
  • Willingness to learn lots of new and exciting things!

Description​

What will you achieve from this...

Read more about this resource...

hellraiser98

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
India
Just my 2 cents on this course:
I have watched Cantrill's AWS CSAA course, gotten certified because of it, but it touches on a lot of services which are not really very useful when you look at them from a Junior Developer's perspective. If you're looking for a course to cover AWS really quickly over a weekend perhaps, this is the course for you. You'll learn a lot, the instructor definitely knows his stuff, his teaching style might not be your thing, or it might be right up your alley, you can figure out that much after going through this course by yourself.
Cheers!

CrispDentist

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Dec 22, 2021
Mars
Just my 2 cents on this course:
I have watched Cantrill's AWS CSAA course, gotten certified because of it, but it touches on a lot of services which are not really very useful when you look at them from a Junior Developer's perspective. If you're looking for a course to cover AWS really quickly over a weekend perhaps, this is the course for you. You'll learn a lot, the instructor definitely knows his stuff, his teaching style might not be your thing, or it might be right up your alley, you can figure out that much after going through this course by yourself.
Cheers!
Did you take practice tests on top of Cantrill's videos to clear the exam?

hellraiser98

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
India
Can you add the subtitle, the author's accent is pretty hard for me to hear.
I'm sorry my friend, auto-generated subtitles cannot be fetched as of now for the Udemy courses, because of the new updates Udemy has made in their backend. If the author updates the subtitles, I'll make sure to update them as a separate file somewhere.

CrispDentist

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Dec 22, 2021
Mars
I purchased Jon Bonso's (Tutorials Dojo) tests for AWS CSAA-03 in order to practice for the exam, although, I felt that the actual exam was harder than Bonso's tests, which are considered to be the best by a lot of people.
Thank you for your reply! Many people on Reddit also recommended Jon Bonso's (Tutorials Dojo) practice tests.

Latest resources