The Art Of Purpose - Create 24-7-The Blueprint to Build a 6-Figure Twitter Business

The Art Of Purpose - Create 24-7-The Blueprint to Build a 6-Figure Twitter Business

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

The Art Of Purpose - Create 24-7-The Blueprint to Build a 6-Figure Twitter Business - The Art Of Purpose - Create 24-7-The Blueprint to Build a 6-Figure Twitter Business

The-Art-Of-Purpose-Create-24-7-The-Blueprint-to-Build-a-6-Figure-Twitter-Business.jpg

What You Get:

• Step-by-step frameworks that guide you from day one.
  • Instruction on how to write content that people actually want to read.
  • Magnetic formulas that we use to create perfect threads.
  • Writing techniques that generate instant engagement.
  • Methods to get more eyes on your tweets (yes, there is a process).
  • Growth strategies that...

Read more about this resource...

draft

TutFlixer
Dec 17, 2021
Algeria
Please could you compress this course @dikk? Thank you.

PS: I've seen your Handbrake script on GitHub. Do you have the Google Colab version of it? I have TONS of stuff on my former uni's Google Drive (courses, movies, series, & random videos) that I can't download due to their large size, or rather, my limited data access. I'm pretty sure that script would help many people here going through similar situations.

We'd really appreciate your help with that 🙏🏽. With such a script, I'd be able to help others (and myself, as the case might be) with a compressed version of any Google Drive course on Tutflix or external sources.

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Please could you compress this course @dikk? Thank you.

PS: I've seen your Handbrake script on GitHub. Do you have the Google Colab version of it? I have TONS of stuff on my former uni's Google Drive (courses, movies, series, & random videos) that I can't download due to their large size, or rather, my limited data access. I'm pretty sure that script would help many people here going through similar situations.

We'd really appreciate your help with that 🙏🏽. With such a script, I'd be able to help others (and myself, as the case might be) with a compressed version of any Google Drive course on Tutflix or external sources.
I've just looked into at for like 10 minutes, based on that: colab can mount google drives, but you have to have write access to some of that as well. Your uni might only give you read access, so you need an other drive share with write access too. 2) the script I'm using uses handbrake gui v1.3.3 to build a json file that this specific version understands and sets up encoding using cpu (no gpu encoding enabled at the moment to be most compatible). There are newer versions of handbrake that have changed the json - I did not bother fixing it - so you have to use that version. Also handbrake seems to be distributed in flatpak format on linux -- not sure if google colab can support that. Maybe yes? You can try to install / run anything in colab using the !linux_command_name -- try `!ls` or somthing.

So first obstacle is trying if flatpak + hanbrake cli (v1.3.3) runs on colab. If so then:

- have your files + your write access drive available on the colab vm.
- run my script with python set the proper params to have it encode from your uni's share to your write-enabled share
- run flatpak with handbrake cli and give it the json file from my script.
- Wait till it does its thing... (uses probably much cpu so sooner-or-later google will detect it and probably stop it)
- If you're lucky it is done and you have the files compressed.

If flatpak cannot be installed then somehow ffmpeg must be used for encoding the files. This is what handbrake uses anyway, but it will not consume json files probably, so basically my script should be modified with a new template to handle it. This would involve a few hours of experimenting with it -- that I cannot promise right now to be able to do.

Reactions: shubham24

draft

TutFlixer
Dec 17, 2021
Algeria
Hey man, pardon my late reply. Your reply got lost since I had many new notifications I haven't read.

My uni's drive allows writing because I've used a colab script to download torrent files. The thing is, I don't fully understand how your script works. I searched tutflix and found this reply. I'd love to use it locally but your handbrake_queue_creator_latest.zip file is down. Could you re-up?

Also, could you re-explain your above reply like you did here? I didn't the part on how to run your script. Also, why not use apt-get instead of flatpak? All the colab scripts I've used use it.

draft

TutFlixer
Dec 17, 2021
Algeria
Hey man, pardon my late reply. Your reply got lost since I had many new notifications I haven't read.

My uni's drive allows writing because I've used a colab script to download torrent files. The thing is, I don't fully understand how your script works. I searched tutflix and found this reply. I'd love to use it locally but your handbrake_queue_creator_latest.zip file is down. Could you re-up?

Also, could you re-explain your above reply like you did here? I didn't the part on how to run your script. Also, why not use apt-get instead of flatpak? All the colab scripts I've used use it.
What's up @dikk bro? Could you please reply this message?

Latest resources