UX research: 10 pro tips for your interview guide

UX research: 10 pro tips for your interview guide

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

UX research: 10 pro tips for your interview guide - Learn tricks that real research pros use to prepare and manage interview guides for UX interviews &

4619864-bb22.jpg

Learn tricks that real research pros use to prepare and manage interview guides for UX interviews & Prototype testing

Description​

This online course helps you collect data that really matter, be more relaxed when interviewing and facilitate your analysis of the results.
A carefully crafted interview guideline is needed for any kind of interview, UX test or prototype testing and your key to successful research.
A...

Read more about this resource...

ahmed512

TutFlixer
Oct 25, 2020
Root
I've never managed to download via that link protector!! can anybody help please! i've followed the steps but it doesn't work!

Reactions: dexter155

bobsm

TutFlixer
Aug 20, 2021
Singapore
I've never managed to download via that link protector!! can anybody help please! i've followed the steps but it doesn't work!
After click download link, you need copy later part of the link, copy of all links you see, save them for backup if some links not work.
x0fvjZh.png

Ex:
  • Link is
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    #pg9jGgyxWYsLW7sW5ZvE/BL80nDWNFYtVYEJyYf/Q5NacjmN76gEKht0UlcR+DuIacs8uBics7RDgGNqdA==
  • you need copy this: #pg9jGgyxWYsLW7sW5ZvE/BL80nDWNFYtVYEJyYf/Q5NacjmN76gEKht0UlcR+DuIacs8uBics7RDgGNqdA==

First: login your drive account, accept tutflix access.
Then: input later part of the link to Load form, click load, if see error, click again or try to use other links. You will see the files, check it click copy to copy to your drive, then download if you want:

bu2HwSc.png

Tutflix Drive not accept direct download so you need copy files to your drive first, and sure your drive free space enough for the files.

ahmed512

TutFlixer
Oct 25, 2020
Root
After click download link, you need copy later part of the link, copy of all links you see, save them for backup if some links not work.
x0fvjZh.png

Ex:
  • Link is
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    #pg9jGgyxWYsLW7sW5ZvE/BL80nDWNFYtVYEJyYf/Q5NacjmN76gEKht0UlcR+DuIacs8uBics7RDgGNqdA==
  • you need copy this: #pg9jGgyxWYsLW7sW5ZvE/BL80nDWNFYtVYEJyYf/Q5NacjmN76gEKht0UlcR+DuIacs8uBics7RDgGNqdA==

First: login your drive account, accept tutflix access.
Then: input later part of the link to Load form, click load, if see error, click again or try to use other links. You will see the files, check it click copy to copy to your drive, then download if you want:

bu2HwSc.png

Tutflix Drive not accept direct download so you need copy files to your drive first, and sure your drive free space enough for the files.
It worked thank you very much !!

• Love it
Reactions: Siglam and bobsm

Latest resources