Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

VitruvianStudio - Drawing Basics – The Complete Online Course - This course introduces the fundamental concepts of representational drawing that any artist must mas

4TAgkmr.jpg

This course introduces the fundamental concepts of representational drawing that any artist must master to capture what he or she sees with fidelity. It’s what we refer to as a “skills course” because it focuses specifically on the abilities and concepts of drawing in a series of exercises – the emphasis is not on producing a finished “work of art” but rather on practice and development of a fundamental skill set.

A Drawing Course that...

Read more about this resource...

urklegizmo

TutFlixer
Jun 23, 2021
JP
Would greatly appreciate a re-upload of this. Link is dead, and it doesn't seem to be downloadable anywhere else ><

Reactions: waffle

urklegizmo

TutFlixer
Jun 23, 2021
JP
Admin , Please help to reupload. This link is dead. Thanks
it was really difficult to find this course! I thought it was no longer hosted on any free sites, but finally found it.
if you cant wait for tutflix, send me an email at [email protected] with an email I can send you the link to download the course.
if you don't receive it within 2 weeks send another email. sometimes the inbox automatically clears itself.
anyone else is welcome too ofc 👍

Last edited:

Latest resources