ZeroToMastery - Web Security & Bug Bounty: Learn Penetration Testing in 2022

ZeroToMastery - Web Security & Bug Bounty: Learn Penetration Testing in 2022

Register & Get access to index

satonaka

TutFlixer
Jun 24, 2022
Japan
Thanks for the update. However I just did a quick compare on the ztm site with the previos very dated "2021" version, and to me it seems to be the exact same thing. Maybe the bonus chapters are different now, but that's all.

If anyone else is on the edge about whether to d/l it or not.
Most courses are like that. If there are no significant changes they'll just update the titles.

Reactions: dikk

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Most courses are like that. If there are no significant changes they'll just update the titles.
Exactly. Usually they change a few files add some extra details, or bugfixes - though or if a major frameowork used changes, at least they add some info related to those changes, but in this case not even that happened ;)

My favorite, is when they reorder stuff, so it's mostly the older 1-2 years old course, but in the meantime some genius figured that from a good teaching point of view things need to be reordered. Plus sprinkle-in some additional shorter videos in between here and there ;) Of course no point in redoing course in any of these cases.

teekman

TutFlixer
Jun 18, 2022
USA
The course's description on Udemy says this course teaches penetration testing, and also ways to fix the vulnerabilities. As glad as I am to get this course for free.. But the course only teaches ways to exploit, and not how to fix the exploits. :unsure:

Reactions: darkinchaos

Latest resources