Save time, skip fluff & learn the important stuff.
What you'll learn
- FAA Part 107 Regulations
- How the National Airspace System (NAS) works
- How to apply for airspace authorizations
- All other test topics included in the FAA P107 exam
- How to pass the FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot Exam quickly!
- How to fly small unmanned aircraft legally & safely throughout the NAS
- 16 years old
- Be able to read and understand English
Knock out your studying for the FAA Part 107 exam with 3 hours of useful and relevant content brought to you by a Certified Flight Instructor who has real world manned aviation, BVLOS and Part 107 experience. This course was designed to minimize fluff material and maximize focus on the important things you really need to learn not only to pass your exam, but to also help you understand how to safely and legally operate small unmanned aircraft in the real world as well.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who doesn't want to waste 20 hours studying an unnecessary amount of fluff material to pass their Part 107 exam.
- Anyone wants to become Part 107 certified so they can make money flying small unmanned aircraft