Improve English, write personal statement, improve resume and much more to win a full scholarship and study in the US
What you'll learn
- Online Training: Learn practical tips and tricks on how to prepare a winning application package, how to become a more desirable applicant for U.S. universities and how to ask them for funding.
- Clarity: Get a clear and detailed explanation of every step you will need to take when applying to U.S. universities. Get an actionable plan and start your application!
- Guidance: Get support from an experienced U.S. education expert who will show you how to get accepted to your dream U.S. university in a faster, cheaper and more efficient way.
- Community: Share experiences, make connections, get support and build relationships with international applicants from all over the world, who are going through the same process.
- Strong will to study and move abroad
- A Can-Do attitude
- Willingness to take big action
Welcome to the first online course 100% dedicated to applying to U.S. universities and getting a large scholarship!
Everything you need to know to apply, get accepted and receive a large scholarship from U.S. universities and colleges!
- Study Abroad and get into the top U.S. universities, such as Harvard, Columbia, MIT and win a 60-80% scholarship (and possibly even 100%)
Here is what you will learn when you join the online course:
- Get a clear timeline of what to do, when and how
✓ The course will provide you with a clear timeline and a checklist of EVERYTHING you will need to do and when.
✓ You will be in control of the process and its deadlines, and not the other way around.
✓ No need to spend hundreds of hours looking for information online, reading articles, and watching YouTube videos trying to figure out what you need to do. Everything you will need to do is already included in the course.
- Get a large scholarship to cover your tuition
✓ You will know where and how you can get funding for your education.
✓ You will learn how to negotiate scholarship with universities and get it increased.
✓ It will show you how to save money on application fees.
✓ It will give you a list of external scholarships you can apply for, and where you can start your independent research.
- Choose the right university and prepare your best application package
✓ You will learn how to be smart about choosing universities, what to pay attention to and how to establish contact with them.
✓ Learn how to properly compare universities with each and how to navigate their complex websites.
✓ Learn about all pieces of your application package and what major mistakes to avoid when preparing it.
✓ You will know how to write a winning personal statement and a great resume.
✓ Find out how to use your strengths and uniqueness to win over the admission committee.
- Get confidence! No more anxiety
✓ The course will take away your anxiety and insecurities. Say bye-bye to feeling overwhelmed and lost. Just follow the instructions!
✓ It is based on the experiences of hundreds of international students and their success stories. They did it and you can do it too!
✓ Share your experiences with other international applicants just like yourself who also joined this course!
- Use my assistance and expertise
✓ By joining this course you will become my student, and will have permanent access to the course program.
✓ If you are a student of my program, you can book me for a personal consultation with a DISCOUNT!
✓ Plus, we’re constantly listening to your feedback and adding new resources. So you will have access to an updated course, its workshops and new downloads anytime.
We're not done yet! I want to make sure you have everything you need to get the best results FASTER and EASIER.
So when you join the course, you will ALSO get:
✓ BONUS #1: A brief step-by-step guide on applying to U.S. universities specifically designed to save you time. Use it as a checklist to cross off the things you've already done!
✓ BONUS #2: I have already pre-researched all the websites with possible scholarships you could apply for! You will receive a list of different external scholarships that you can use. How amazing is that?
✓ BONUS #3: Get a spreadsheet on how to choose the right university. It is an excel sheet that is designed to help you make the right choice.
✓ BONUS #4: If you find terminology about American education confusing, this one is for you! I've prepared a dictionary of the words you might find confusing to make the process as easy for you as possible!
✓ BONUS #5: A lot of my student have troubles preparing a personal statement. For this reason, I've prepare a worksheet that will help you brainstorm ideas.
✓ BONUS #6: If you want any U.S. university to offer you admission, you need to show them ALL THE VALUE you've got. Questionnaires about yourself and your achievements will help you increase your value before the university and sharpen your selling points.
✓ BONUS #7: You will also receive working examples of emails that I sent to the admission committee, when I was negotiating my scholarship, accepting and declining their offers. Feel free to use them as you wish!
So to recap...
This course is definitely for you if:
✓ You dream of studying in the U.S., but simply do not know where to start.
✓ You feel lost and overwhelmed with the amount of things you need to do.
✓ You are extremely busy and do not have time to figure out things on your own.
✓ You are doubting your chances of getting accepted into your dream school.
✓ You do not have sufficient funds to pay for your education.
✓ You don't know how to choose the right university and how to establish contact with them.
Who this course is for:
- International students who want to study in the U.S. and get a big scholarship
- If you are planning to study in the U.S. but don't know where to start...
- If you are feeling lost and overwhelmed with the process...
- If you haven't found the right university for you or are not sure how to find one...
- If you do not know to how prepare winning application packages for universities...
- If you do not know where to find funding for your U.S. education...
- Students who are trying to figure out college application process