Fundamentals of International Financial Accounting - ACCA FA (F3) - CIMA (CO2) - CA - CAT
What you'll learn
- This a complete course on fundamentals of Financial Accounting. The main purpose of this course is to teach students Financial Accounting from basics and then pass their Financial Accounting exam as well as learn to apply Financial Accounting concepts at work.
- It is a complete financial accounting course starting from zero level and then moving to advance levels.
- The course contains videos for full syllabus, downloadable short notes for each chapter as well as videos for question and their solutions with explanation from practice kits.
- No previous knowledge is needed. We start from scratch and cover twenty six chapters to enable students to acquire knowledge about the subject and pass any exam related to Financial Accounting Fundamentals.
COURSE DESCRIPTION – Last updated 26.05.2020
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Students from ACCA FA (F3), CIMA (CO2), CA, CAT, BBA, MBA
- Young Accountants.
- Individuals and Business owners who want to understand the process of accounting and how financial statements are prepared.
It covers all the academic and theoretical topics of financial accounting which are actively used in the real life. Students as well as working accountants can equally benefit from this course.
At the end of the course you can confidently claim to have complete knowledge of Financial Accounting Fundamentals.
- Introduction to accounting
- The regulatory framework
- The qualitative characteristics of financial information
- Sources, records and books of prime entry
- Ledger accounts and double entry
- From trial balance to financial statements
- Tangible non-current assets
- Intangible non-current assets
- Accruals and prepayments
- Irrecoverable debts and allowances
- Provisions and contingencies
- Sales Tax
- Control accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Correction of errors
- Preparation of financial statements for sole traders
- Incomplete records
- Introduction to company accounting
- Preparation of financial statements for companies
- Events after the reporting period
- Statements of cash flows
- Introduction to consolidated financial statements
- The consolidated statement of financial position
- The consolidated statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income
- Interpretation of financial statements
HOW ACCOUNTANTS CAN GET BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE:
In this course we start to learn accounting from very basics on how to record the financial transactions in accounting books, make the journals, ledgers, trails balance and finally the preparation and interpretation of financial statements.
HOW STUDENTS GET BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE
This course is created to help students pass their ACCA FA (F3) exam with high marks in the very first attempt. The list of topics (chapters) and their sequence is from BPP Learning Media which is considered as one of the world’s best publishers of accounting books.
However, students with other qualifications such as CIMA, CA, CAT, BBA or MBA can also get great value since the topics of Fundamentals of Financial Accounting remain same in all qualifications and degrees.
The course includes video tutorials for full syllabus coverage of ACCA F3 as well as videos for practice questions with solutions and explanation by the tutor. As part of the learning materials students will also find course notes and chapter presentations in PDF format.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
I am a qualified accounting and finance professional with over twenty years of professional experience. I have been teaching accounting and finance courses for over fifteen years and have taught more than twenty thousand delegates including students, young accountants, chief accountant and finance managers.
Who this course is for:
- Students from ACCA FA (F3), CIMA (CO2), CA, BBA, MBA as well as young accountants.