Let's get to grasps of how to perform the basics of financial accounting.
What you'll learn
- Explain the context and purpose of financial reporting
- Define the qualitative characteristics of financial information
- Demonstrate the use of double-entry and accounting systems
- Record transactions and events
- Prepare a trial balance (including identifying and correcting errors)
- Prepare basic financial statements for incorporated and unincorporated entities
- Prepare simple consolidated financial statements
- Interpretation of financial statements
- And much more...
This course is designed to develop knowledge and understanding of the underlying principles and concepts relating to financial accounting and technical proficiency in the use of double-entry accounting techniques including the preparation of basic financial statements and assist students and learners to various accounting techniques that can be used in the every day world of finance as well as prepare for your exams.
Who this course is for:
- Students wanting to study the Introduction to Financial Accounting