Learn the next big thing - Adobe XD! You'll look like a superstar designer, even if you're a beginner!
What you'll learn
- Use Adobe XD like a professional
- Advanced design techniques for modern projects
- Make your designs interactive by creating prototypes
- Everything you need to know about Adobe XD
- How to create awesome UI work and how to design for great UX
- Adobe XD (which is free)
- Windows 10 - Adobe XD doesn't work on Windows 7 or 8
Adobe XD is the next big thing in the design industry! Learn how to use it to create better designs, impress your work colleagues or your boss, start a new business, or charge more for your freelancing projects.
Note: Adobe XD is totally free but it doesn't work on Windows 7 or 8!
This training is perfect for people of all levels. It doesn't matter if you're a long-time Photoshop user, an Illustrator enthusiast or you're just getting started. Adobe XD will make you a better UI & UX designer. Here's what you'll learn:
- The fundamentals of Adobe XD - how to get up and running with it;
- How to use Adobe XD's advanced features;
- Design beautiful UI (user interface) projects: websites, mobile apps, presentations of all sorts;
- Learn how to apply UX (user experience) principles without getting overwhelmed by loads of theory;
- Create interactive prototypes that will impress clients;
- Help your clients make more money by making key design changes to their websites;
- Anybody that wants to learn about the next big thing in the design world;
- People who are not happy with Photoshop's performance - it's so slow sometimes!
- Web designers who want to make more money from their projects;
- People who need to create sleek and professional presentations (forget PowerPoint!);
- App designers who want to quickly create iOS or Android apps;
- Developers who want a better handover process from designers;
- Project managers that need interactive prototypes done fast;
"Get great results as fast as possible!" - that's how I've created this course. We don't waste time with boring theory. We start with the absolute basics and we work our way up, gradually, step by step. This is beginner friendly, but in the later sections advanced users will have a lot to learn too!
Important Features Included:
- Course workbooks (cheat sheets): use them to get up and running fast. They contain answers to most questions, detailed explanations about certain techniques shown in the videos, and much more;
- Live chat: my students frequently find me on our Discord group chat. This is a free program where you can chat with my fantastic community of students, ask questions, and get help fast. I'm regularly on there!
- All the sources files are included (.xd files): this means you can easily work along and pick things up at any point
- Facebook group: get access to a private group of over 7000 people who regularly share their designs, insights, and comments.
- This course is great for web designers, app designers, and people who rely on visual presentations
- Designers who want to stay current with the latest design tools
- Designers who are interested in making their work interactive
- People who are interested in learning about UI & UX