The most comprehensive program to learn and master modern CSS development
What you'll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of CSS from ground up
- Learn everything about modern web development using CSS
- It is a beginner's course perfect for new developers who just have basic knowledge of HTML
Learn Advanced CSS to create beautiful websites in no time!
Every developer knows that the HTML is the backbone of the web content - but its close counterpart CSS or Cascading Style Sheets is equally important as well. Often CSS is used to style, format & present web content.
It is a very powerful language that can make web content beautiful, customized CMS, add animation & so on. Not only this, but the web developers proficient in Advanced CSS are also in demand & get a high paying salary.
Though CSS might be incredibly powerful, it is also popular for being a tricky technology to learn, and even harder to get a stronghold.
But it is not true when you are ready to give your time & learn it step-by-step. Considering this, we have curated this course that will help you learn advanced CSS without any hassle.
Why you should learn CSS?
- CSS is a cornerstone programming language of the internet
- It is very powerful
- Important for front-end web development
- Can add transitions & animations
- Helps in creating mobile-friendly websites
It is a perfect course curated for any programmer seeking to learn the advanced concepts of CSS. All its sections are carefully crafted by an expert for giving you an in-depth understanding of advanced CSS. It covers both basics as well as advanced concepts ensuring a complete understanding of various aspects of CSS programming language.
This course includes:
- Introduction to CSS, developer tools, custom CSS properties
- Typography- font classification, font MIME types, web fonts & variable fonts
- Text clipping, text transformation, text transitions & animations
- Responsive text
- Basic to advanced list styles
- Pure CSS accordions, CSS slider, CSS forms
- Graphics- colors, backgrounds, gradients, borders, filters, responsiveness
- Layout- content box vs border box, box model layout, clearfix, Flexbox, Grid
- Transitions & animations
- Multiple & asynchronous transitions
- 2D & 3D transforms
- Basic, Sprite & SVG animations
- Real-time projects on HTML & CSS, and so much more
Who this course is for:
- Any one who wants to learn HTML and CSS comprehensively will find this course very useful