This course is NOT for Beginners.
What you'll learn
- Multiple Excel techniques to prepare your sales reports and perform analytics
- Pivot Table
- SUMIFS and VLOOKUP for Slabs
- Date Formulas for After Sales Service
- Data Preparation for Analysis
- Data Consolidation
- Visualization without Charts
- PC with Installed Microsoft Excel 2007 or Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016, Excel 2019.
You can improve ONLY if you can measure. This course uses multiple mini-projects to teach you how to work with multiple Excel techniques to prepare your sales reports and perform analytics.
- Sales Visualization techniques WITHOUT using Charts
- Find correct sales by extracting Bank Account Codes from unclean data dumps
- Analysis Sales by Bucket sizes 0-1000, 1001-2000, and so on
- Combine Sales Ledgers of multiple months & Automate the process for next months
- Analyze 3-years' sales using Pivot Table
- Commission Calculation using different incentive periods
- Allocating sales to different agents
- Consolidating Sales of multiple products, multiple agents from different sheets
- After Sales Service Tracking - Contract Expiry Date, TAT & Response Times
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel User