Selenium WebDriver with Java, TestNG and Maven. Learn Selenium Testing Framework with Java and TestNG
What you'll learn
- Build test framework in Selenium WebDriver from scratch using Java and TestNG
- Create reliable, stable and easy maintanable automated tests
- Use the Page Object Model for better test structure
- Master Selenium Webdriver
- Create Data Driven Test Framework
- Software Testing experience
- Some Java programming knowledge or other OOP
- Basic Selenium WebDriver experience is a plus
In this Selenium tutorial students will learn in just 3 hours how to start and create advanced test automation testing framework using Selenium WebDriver with Java, Maven and TestNG.
Improve their current Test Automation skills by learning Page Object Model, TestNG Annotations, parameters and test listeners.
Previous test automation or programming experience is not required for this course, but it will be difficult for those, who are not familiar with Object Oriented Programming at all. Since a lot of information are put in just three hours, and not every step is explained in details.
If you never used Java or other OOP languages before, I suggest you take my "Selenium WebDriver with Java for beginners" course first
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who knows Selenium WebDriver basics but want to learn more advance skills
- Test Automation beginners who want to structure their projects better
- Anyone who want to move from manual testing to test automation