Master Full Stack from Scratch while building Listing Site. Covers entire Frontend, Backend, Database & GC Hosting
What you'll learn
- Building Full Stack Listing site using Angular
- Learn Node JS API (Backend) Development from Scratch
- Create a Backend using Node JS, Hapi and MySql
- Using Hapi Boom for errors
- Learn to use MySql Workbench and Postman
- Host the Application on Google cloud Platform
- Add user Authentication using Firebase Authentication
- Connecting frontend and backend
- Basic Understanding of Angular Js
- Basic Understanding of Node Js
Welcome to Become a Full Stack (Angular, Node, MySql, Firebase, Google Cloud) Powered listing Application from Scratch to Deployment.
This course is the best guide to mastering the Full Stack, taking you from total beginner to full-stack expert, capable of making your own impressive, fully-featured listing Application from scratch to deployment on the Google Cloud Hosting.
You've learned Angular and can create amazing front-end interfaces—but deploying them requires more than just Angular. You need logic running on the server, and a place to put that logic. If you want to apply your Angular skills to a broader range of projects—but you're not very familiar with server-side development—then this course is for you. In this project-based course, I will show you how to build a full-stack, Angular-powered website from scratch. I will demonstrate how to create an Angular front end and write a back end in Node.js using hapi. Then, will show you how to add MySQL to your back end, connect the front and back ends, add Firebase Authentication to your project, and move your full-stack application to the cloud. By the end of the course, you’ll have the skills to take your client services to the next level: full-stack web applications that are truly interactive.
- Creating the app component
- Installing and adding MySql to your project
- Rewriting the endpoints
- Running a full-stack app on Google Cloud
- Building an extensive backend API with Node.js
- Extensive API testing with Postman
- Building our frontend to work with the API
Enroll in this course. This is revolutionary
Even if you’re new to Angular or Node, you’re in good company—you’re going to understand every line of code that we write together.
No matter your skill level, this course has something for you. Whether it serves as the start of your next big project, your first production-ready Full Stack app, or just a great addition to your developer portfolio, you’re not going to want to miss this course.
Not only that, but you will also learn Angular JS from scratch. You will learn to build lightning-fast frontend web apps that will consume the data from the API you build.
This course is unlike any other course you have seen online. This course first focuses on giving you a deep understanding of the topic before diving into building practical projects.
This course shows you how to master the most in-demand technologies of the present time in an easy, fast, and effective way. Grab this opportunity, don't let it go!
So what are you waiting for Let me take you on A Wonderful Journey to Learn Node JS and React JS from Scratch and build A MERN Stack Blog Application Project along the way!
Who this course is for:
- A Web Developer looking to Build Fast, Interactive and Scalable Web Applications using React JS
- A Web Developer looking to build API with Node JS and MySql
- A Web Developer looking to build web apps with Angular JS.