Design, Develop and Deploy your own product from scratch as per current industrial practices working with monrepos
What you'll learn
- Create a Web Application / Product from scratch. (i.e,.) Design phase to CI/CD deployment
- Ability to comprehend why and how to design a product along with it's architecture.
- Learn Best practices in Angular and NestJS and working with monorepos
- Work with CI/CD pipelines and docker containers
- Implement Dev tools that leverage documentation, linting and Automation Testing
- Identify similarities between AWS and GCP with Hands-on experience by deploying the Application
- A hands-on experience on Angular Basics
- A basic understanding of Typescript
How does it differ from other courses?
- It is not going to be just about creating a project, rather understanding the concepts involved in it.
- It is going to be constantly updated when I come across new techniques.
- It will be one pitstop when it comes to advanced concepts in web development .
You would benefit a lot by enrolling if you find yourself in one of the below scenarios,
- You are already familiar with basics, but lack the understanding on the big picture.
- You are a self-learner and wanna evaluate your current standpoint.
- You wanna know end to end about product development lifecycle.
- You are unfamiliar with Object Oriented Concepts with regard to web development.
- You wanna familiarize with design patterns in Angular.
- You feel state management is complex.
- You are baffled by the term CI/CD.
- You feel like GCP and AWS are out of your scope.
Looking forward to assist you.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate developers with basic understanding on web development
- Project managers looking for complete product flow life-cycle of a web application
- Beginners with aspiration to become Full stack developers/Architects