Apache Pig Interview Question - Programming, Scenario-Based, Fundamentals, Performance Tuning based Question and Answer
What you'll learn
- By attending this course you will get to know frequently and most likely asked Programming, Scenario based, Fundamentals, and Performance Tuning based Question asked in Apache Pig Interview along with the answer
- This will help Apache Pig Career Aspirants to prepare for the interview.
- During your Scheduled Interview you do not have to spend time searching the Internet for Apache Pig interview questions.
- We have already compiled the most frequently asked and latest Apache Pig Interview questions in this course.
- Apache Pig basic fundamental knowledge is required
Apache Pig Interview Questions has a collection of 50+ questions with answers asked in the interview for freshers and experienced (Programming, Scenario-Based, Fundamentals, Performance Tuning based Question and Answer).
This course is intended to help Apache Pig Career Aspirants to prepare for the interview.
We are planning to add more questions in upcoming versions of this course.
Apache Pig is a platform for analyzing large data sets that consists of a high-level language for expressing data analysis programs, coupled with infrastructure for evaluating these programs. The salient property of Pig programs is that their structure is amenable to substantial parallelization, which in turns enables them to handle very large data sets.
Course Consist of the Interview Question on the following Topics
- Pig Core
- Pig Latin
- Built In Functions
- User Defined Functions
- Control Structures
- Shell and Utililty Commands
- Performance and Efficiency
- Testing and Diagnostics
- Visual Editors
- This course is designed for Apache Pig Job seeker with 6 months to 2 years of Experience in Apache Pig or Big data Hadoop Development and looking out for new job as Apache Pig Developer,Bigdata Engineers or Developers, Software Developer, Software Architect, Development Manager