- Extra Resources
The Ultimate Service class is for Go developers who wish to learn how to build production ready & well tested web services in Go. It provides an intensive, comprehensive & idiomatic view of building web services using community accepted practices.
- Studied CS in school or has a minimum of two years of experience programming full time professionally.
- Familiar with structural and object oriented programming styles.
- Has worked with arrays, lists, queues and stacks.
- Understands processes, threads and synchronization at a high level.
- Operating Systems
- Has worked with a command shell.
- Knows how to maneuver around the file system.
- Understands what environment variables are.