Learn fundamentals of ladder diagram for PLC by using LogixPro simulator for electrical power engineering
What you'll learn
- Overview on the PLC hardware configuration.
- Overview on types of inputs and outputs in PLC.
- Advantages of using PLC over classic control.
- Overview on different PLC programming languages.
- Discuss the important symbols in PLC.
- Definition of PLC scan cycle.
- Usage of markers in PLC.
- Understand types of timers and counters in PLC and how to use them.
- Do tasks in batch simulator.
- Do tasks in silo simulator.
- Do tasks in door simulator.
- Do tasks in I/O simulator
- Just download the simulator provided in the course and start learning ladder programming with me
Welcome to my course for "Basics Of PLC Programming From Zero Using LogixPro Simulator"
This course is designed for anyone who has zero knowledge about PLC and would like to learn the basics of PLC and ladder programming.
In this course, we will use logixpro simulator in which we will write the coding and simulate inside the program so that we can see the effect of our ladder diagram
In this course we will:
- Understand PLC hardware configuration.
- Understand the types of inputs and outputs in PLC.
- Understand the advantages of using PLC over classic control.
- Differentiate between PLC programming languages.
- Learn the definition of PLC scan cycle.
- How to use markers in PLC.
- How to use counters and timers.
- Do tasks in silo, batch, I/O, and door simulators.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like to gain knowledge about ladder programming in PLC
- Anyone who wants to learn about logixpro simulator