Video Production and Video Marketing wrapped up in one course.
What you'll learn
- You will understand how video marketing can fulfil certain objectives for you or your business - profits, income, exposure, recognition, critical praise and new opportunities.
- You will learn how to effectively structure the pre-production process so your video production shoot is efficient and professional.
- You will gain an understanding of professional video production equipment, and the software and hardware required to undertake production and marketing projects.
- You will learn how to shoot and edit a professional video, including how to achieve the best audio, lighting, composition and content for your production.
- As well as simple video editing, you will also learn advanced video editing techniques and how to create animated motion-graphic elements to take your video productions to the next level.
- You will be given a thorough grounding in the world of online video marketing, delving in to the various platforms online at your disposal as well as an in-depth tour of YouTube and its capabilities.
- Finally, you will understand how to measure the success of your video across a number of metrics, tracking ROI and tailoring future productions for maximum results.
- Adobe Premiere Pro is recommended but any editor (free) can be used
Welcome to the Video For Business course!
Don't be put off by the inclusion of the word business - it just means that this is a video production and video marketing course designed to help you make money with the skills and expertise that you'll learn. Yes, that might be through effectively marketing your business, but it can also mean this course sets you on a new career path.
Video for Business is not a niche course, instead it covers the day to day requirements of a professional video producer and online marketer. You'll learn about the online video landscape, the details of pre-production, how to shoot and edit professional video, the methods available to get your videos seen, ranked, clicked on and shared and finally, how to measure your results and your successes.
The course is structured in a way to allow complete beginners to start right at the beginning and learn the entire professional pathway, while more experienced students can pick and choose a variety of chapters and lectures to suit their current needs.
I can only reiterate again that this is a full, actionable course. Once complete, you should be able to apply it to your own projects without the need for further guidance. Furthermore, as the video production and marketing profession evolves, so to will this course, with frequent updates and additions to keep you on the right track.
Who this course is for:
- Small Business Owners
- Marketing Departments
- Online Marketers & Agencies
- Aspiring Videographers
- Educational Organisations & Media Students
- Affiliate Marketers
- New & established Udemy course tutors