Mastering the fundamentals of CLICK,ArgParse,Commander.js,Fire.jl and more
What you'll learn
- Building Command Line (CLI) Tools and Apps
- Mastering the fundamentals of CLICK and ArgParse in Python
- Best Practices on building Command Line Interfaces
- What is Julia and How to Build CLI tools in Julia Language
- Build 5+ CLI Projects from scratch
- Understanding the basics of Python (For the Python Section)
Command Line Apps are everywhere nowadays from git to npm, to AWS cli to terraform,to gcloud ,heroku CLI,linux tools and more. They make our life easier and help us do repeatable task with ease and efficiency.
What if you could build you own from scratch as well as from other libraries?
What if you can master this skill-set and add it to your arsenal?
In this wonderful course we will be exploring the various ways we can build our own CLI tools and apps using several libraries and tools.
We will master the fundamentals of popular and useful Command Line Interface development library. This course is designed to get you up and running with the fundamentals as well as the more useful aspects of each CLI development library. We will dive into the various features of each.
This will equip you to build your own custom CLI tools and products that others can benefit from.
With every section of the course you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging and intimidating yet important arsenal.
This course is unscripted,fun and exciting but at the same time we dive deep into building cool CLI tools and apps.
In this course You will learn
- what command line tools are.
- the basic syntax and pattern for designing CLI.
- how to build CLI tools with CLICK.
- how to build CLI tools with ArgParse.
- how to convert your functions into useful and reusable CLI tools.
- how to build CLI tools Nodejs using with Commander.js,etc.
- best practices for building and designing command line interface tools and apps.
- how to build CLI tools with Julia.
- how to master command line tools.
- how to add colors,spinners and more fancy animations to your CLI.
- how to build,package and deploy your command line apps.
- build 5+ CLI projects.
Join us as we explore the world of building command line tools .Enroll now !!!
Who this course is for:
- Python Developers
- Julia Developers curious about building CLI Tools
- Everyone interested