All the topics of Calculus 1 in a detailed, comprehensive and interactive course, both theoretically and practically.
What you'll learn
- Precalculus: numerical sets, factorials, binary relations, all types of function and their properties
- Limits, continuity (and discontinuity), theorems and several methods to solve them
- Big-O notation (Landau notation) and asymptotic behavior
- Derivatives, non differentiable points, theorems and real world applications
- Polar coordinates system, complex numbers and Euler's formula
- Integrals (definite and indefinite), fundamental theorem of calculus and all the types of integration techniques
- Study of functions
- Taylor and Maclaurin series
- Basic mathematical skills, foundation in algebra and geometry (don't worry, every topic useful for the course is reviewed in the first section)
NEW COURSE 2020!
HOW TO LEARN IN THE BEST, CLEAR AND FAST WAY POSSIBLE CALCULUS 1!
Are you looking for a new challenge? Learning new skills? Improving your cultural baggage? Or do you just need a clear and complete course on calculus 1?
Well, this course may be the solution you’re looking for!
In this course you will find all the topics of Calculus 1 explained with video lectures, step-by-step exercises, interesting proofs, quiz, formulas sheets and a lot of exercise to solve by yourself in order to maximize your study.
THE SCHEDULE OF THIS COURSE IS BASED ON:
- Big-O notation
- Complex numbers
- Taylor and Maclaurin series
- Extras (real life application, study of functions and particular cases).
IN EVERY SECTION YOU WILL FIND:
- Lectures: are video in which we will explain to you all the concepts of Calculus 1, they are fundamental to learn in the best way possible the theoretical part, nevertheless you will also find numerical and graphical examples so you will understand the concepts also from a practical point of view.
- Tutorials: are PDF files in which exercises are explained with all the steps and observations.
It’s very useful to analyze carefully the tutorials because in doing so you will learn how to approach and solve all the possible types of exercises that you will encounter typically in Calculus 1
- Exercises: are PDF files similar to tutorials but without the intermediate steps, we decided to divide them from tutorials because solving these exercises using only what you have learned will fix the concepts perfectly in your mind.
So, its important to do the tutorials before exercises, in the first ones you will learn the method led by us and then you will apply the concepts learned by yourself.
- Quiz: are useful for you to check your progress and to be more conscious about the parts in which you are less prepared so you can revise them.
The most difficult ones have hints that are displayed if you choose the wrong answer
Of course we will always be by your side during this journey so, do not hesitate to ask whenever you have a problem or something is not clear enough.
What are you waiting for?
See you in the first lecture!
Who this course is for:
- Students that are following courses on this topic and need a tool to ace the exam or to deeply understand all the concepts
- Students that are going to start calculus at university and want to get ahead
- Anyone who need a quick and effective recap for further studies
- Anyone that is looking for a new challenge to increase their knowledge and to sharpen their logical skills
- Anyone who want to understand Calculus 1 in the best and fast way possible