A comprehensive coverage of Cisco ASA firewalls from basic level to advanced
What you'll learn
- Basics of Cisco ASA firewalls
- Configuring Static and Dynamic Routing
- Deep packet inspection
- Transparent mode of deployment
- Access Rules
- Network Address Translations (Basic and Advanced)
- CCNA or Network+ level knowledge is needed
In this course you will learn how to configure and manage Cisco ASA firewalls. We will start from understanding basic concepts of a firewall such as static and dynamic routing on the ASA to configuring advanced features such as deep inspection, TCP normalization, TCP state bypass etc.
Before you join:
*Verify audio quality from sample videos to validate if it works for you
*Verify the length of the videos to validate if it works for you
You can reach out to me with any questions while you go through this course. I commit to responding within 24-48 hours of the query. Happy Learning!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Network Security