Indian & US Soil Reports Discussion - Practical Knowledge for Structural Design & Civil Engineering Construction Site
What you'll learn
- No AutoCAD, STAAD or ETABS skills required for this
- Get your hands on Real Soil / Geo-Tech Reports with complete practical discussion
- Improve Practical Knowledge In Civil Engineering
- Know The Importance Of Soil Report For Construction Site & Structural Design
- Improve your practical knowledge level
- Specially For 3rd Year & 4th Year Civil Engineering Students
- Mandatory For M Tech Students
- For Civil Engineering Graduates
- Should Be Related To Civil Engineering Field
An Online Practical Internship Course On Detailed Study Of Soil / Geo-Tech Report. Discussion On Real INDIAN & USA Projects Soil Reports. The course prepared by Structural Design Engineer. Complete Geotech Report Explained With Original Content.
Learn the MOST IMPORTANT aspect of any civil engineering project, ignored most of the time.
Soil testing is a key feature of a project for design foundation and stability. Whether you are from structural design or construction site, this unique course will change your way of THINKING when it comes to the role of soil testing & report for a project.
In this course, you'll learn what a Geotech report holds inside and how to process that information for the design and construction site.
In this course, you'll -
> Study Geotech Report For Indian & International Projects.
> Know Important Points To Note.
> Know Soil Recommendations.
> Study Bore Logs.
> Know About Soil Variations.
> Know About Site And It's Actual Conditions.
Thinking about how to get practical knowledge in Civil Engineering ? How to Get an Engineering Internship as a Student ?
We are here to help you. We are The Online Internship Hub. Our only motive is "Bridge The Gap Between Academics And Industry".
Who this course is for:
- B Tech Civil Engineering Students
- Beginners In Civil Engineering
- Beginners In Structural Engineering
- Beginners In Site Engineering
- M Tech Structures
- Civil Engineering Graduates
- M Tech Geo Technical Engineering
- Beginners In Geotech Engineering
- M Tech Building Construction
- M Tech Construction Engineering
- M Tech Construction Technology