Now's the time to master Git!
Git is the most popular Version Control System (VCS) in the world. It helps you track your project history, revert back your code in case of mistakes, and work effectively in a team.
That's why it's listed in almost every job description for a software or DevOps engineer!
The problem is: Git is a bit complex. I've seen seasoned developers using Git for years and still have no idea how Git really works.
That's why I've created this course. To help you understand Git inside out and use it with confidence. Once you understand how Git works, using Git commands should be a breeze.
No more copy/pasting Git commands from StackOverflow and hoping everything magically works! You'll be in control of the commands!
This is the Git course I wish I had when I was learning Git!
By the end of this course, you'll be able to…
- Confidently use Git and GitHub
- Collaborate with other developers easily
- Use GitHub as an open portfolio for potential employers
- Get involved in open-source development
- All the key concepts of Git
- What's, why's and how's of Git
- Creating snapshots
- Browsing project history
- Branching & merging
- Handling conflicts
- Working with remote repositories
- Collaborating with others on GitHub
- Code reviews using Pull Requests
- Recovering from your mistakes
- Rewriting project history
- Git best practices
- Common pitfalls
- And much, much more!
Who is this course for?
- Developers who need to learn Git for the job
- Freelancers who want to use Git to manage their personal projects
- Anyone interested in contributing to open source projects
- Anyone who wants to learn Git beyond the basic commands (add, commit, push)
The course covers everything you need to know to go from Git zero to Git hero.
Everything You Need to Become a Git Expert
Don’t waste time scouring YouTube for tutorials that barely touch the surface. This course gives you all you need to get to a pro-level, with zero-fluff. Here's what you get
- 5.5 hours of HD videos
- 120 lessons
- 40+ Exercises and solutions
- Little-known expert tips
- Best practices to apply
- Common pitfalls to avoid
- Lifetime access
- Learn at your own pace
- Watch online or offline
- Watch on any device
- Certificate of completion