Angular 2, Angular 10, Angular 11, Dashboard, REST API, JWT Authentication, Angular Project, Asp.Net Core, Durgasoft
What you'll learn
- Confidently speak about most of the essential concepts of Angular
- Crack angular job interviews easier
- Solve most common bugs and issues in Angular applications
- Secure Angular applications using the most-recommended - JWT Authentication
- Creating unit test cases for the angular apps
- Create Angular Apps From Scratch and scale it up to any level
- Create Angular Folder Structure with industry best practices like a Pro
- Add Angular to your prior knowledge of any Server technology (Asp .Net Core Mvc, NodeJS, Python, Java etc.), to become successful Full-stack developer and get new career opportunities
- Create Professional Dashboards with ease
- Basics of OOP Features, Classes, Objects and Interfaces
- Knowledge of any one server side technology (Asp .NET Core MVC, NodeJS, Python or Java etc.) is recommended to understand Server side programming part of AJAX & Authentication Lectures.
- Basics of TypeScript
- Basics of Bootstrap is required to understand UI part of the course
- Basic Knowledge of Postman is recommended [Not must]
Complete Angular 11 - Ultimate Guide - with Real World App
THE BEST SELLING ANGULAR COURSE ON UDEMY - OVER 1700 REVIEWS - 5 STARS!
LEARN these HOT TOPICS in Angular 11:
- Data Bindings
- Bootstrap Integration with Angular
- ngIf, ngFor, ngSwitch, Style Management
- Built-in Pipes & Custom Pipes
- Services and Dependency Injection
- RxJS Basics, Observables
- REST-API calls using AJAX with Asp.Net Core Mvc | JSON-Server
- Observable Map
- CRUD operations with real databases
- Authentication with Asp.Net Core Mvc and Angular
- JWT Authentication for REST API end points
- Http Interceptors and Http Headers
- User Registration and Login in Secured way
- Role Based Authentication
- Secure Routes using Guards
- Handle Forms in Efficient way with Reactive Forms and Form Builder
- Component Communication with siblings, children and parent level, and with Custom events, RxJS Subject
- ViewChild, ViewChildren, ContentChild, ContentChildren, ElementRef
- Build custom pipes and directives
- Pass route parameters in handle them in different ways
- Create and secure child routes and animate them
- Understand router events
- Understand feature modules
- Create Responsive Dashboard with Bindings.
- Create unit test cases for components and services
- Understand Angular Zones
- Understand handling XSS and XSRF.
- Understand basics of TypeScript classes and interfaces.
- A mini project, "Angular Task Manager", where the admin can create projects and issue tasks to employees and the employees can update status of tasks.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE
- By the end of this course, you will create all of the source code for a complete Angular real-time project, with all features like page navigation with routing, CRUD operations with real databases, User registration and login with JWT authentication, handle other aspects such as directives, pipes, organize the big picture of the application using angular modules.
- You will type in every line of code with me in the videos ... all from scratch.
- I explain every line of angular code that we create. So this isn't a copy/paste exercise, you will have a full understanding of the code.
- I am a RESPONSIVE INSTRUCTOR .... post your questions and I will RESPOND in 24 hours, ASAP.
- All source code is available for download
- English, Hindi captions are available.
Sample of the reviews:
It's wonderful experience !! I am very much thanks full to Harsha that he made this tutorial interesting, easy. He teaches angular concept in very easy manner. I am expecting more courses on different technologies from Harsha. - Mithun Patil
explained very neat to understand every topic. - Praveen Kumar T
Excellent course content and delivery. Instructor speaks clearly and ensures that course remains relevant as Angular gets updated by their creators. - Mohan Singam
yeah it is really amazing .I am loving the course. Thank you Harsha - Kiran Kumar
i have completed around 70% of this course and it is absolutely brilliant. Harsha have complete knowledge about his subject and give in depth knowledge about angular. We don't only learn what to use we will learn why to use. Its an in depth explanation about angular. From zero to Hero. - Atal Srivastava
It's 5 Star Rating, Well explained help me in order to get a new job. Thanks - Kapil Gupta
Excellent awesome.. You Harsh covered all the basic and advanced Angular-10 topics in such a simple way that i am really putting my hands together. - Hitesh kumar Nath
He makes sure the even the backbench guys like us can understand the subject. - Jagdish Dundi
I want to appreciate Harsha for covering different aspects in angular in deep. I can definitely say that I learnt a lot. - Dileep
This instructor has such a talent explaining all the concepts and we acquire the knowledge of all about complete project structure which we will need in real time like Authentication and security really superb.. - Santosh
No Risk – Money-Back Guarantee
Finally, there is no risk. You can preview first few lectures of the course for free. Once you buy this course, for some reason if you are not happy with the course, Udemy offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
So you have nothing to lose, sign up for this course and learn how to build Angular Projects from scratch!
Key Points about this Course:
- AJAX & Authentication videos will be shown with Asp.Net Core Mvc; prior knowledge of Asp.Net Core Mvc or any other server technology is recommended.
- In case if you are not from Asp.Net Core, you can ignore the code of Asp.Net Core; and use "JSON-Server" as shown in Lecture 37 in Section 5.
- All the concepts are progressively integrated into a sample mini project called "Task Manager", which includes all essential features that a real-time project should have.
- All the concepts explained in both theoretically and practically.
- We use Bootstrap from the beginning of the course.
- We use Windows O/S, Visual Studio Code, TypeScript, Angular 11.
- Fresher / Experienced, who wants to understand Angular 2,4,5,6,7,8 with complete theoretical and real-time hands-on experience.
- Developers, who already have knowledge on any Server technology (Asp .Net Core Mvc, NodeJS, Python, Java etc.), and wants to become Full-Stack Developer