Learn the Why's and How's of concurrency in Go.
What you'll learn
- Develop applications with better Performance.
- Learn the Why's and How's of Concurrency in Go.
- Deep Dives into how Goroutines and channels work.
- How to use Select and Sync Package.
- Build Web Crawler with Go's Concurrency Features.
- Build Image Processing Pipeline
- Learn about Context Package
- Learn about Interface
- Basic knowledge of Go Programming Language like loops, functions, methods.
- Installation of Go compiler and any IDE on the laptop.
Questions that comes to all Developers is whether they are utilising the available Computing resource efficiently? Is the application capable of running concurrently?
In this course we will go through the Concurrency features provided in Go Programming Language.
we will go through the Why’s and How’s for each concurrency feature in Go.
Course includes deep dives into concurrency primitives in Go.
We will also learn about another cherished concept in Go - "Interface"
By the end of this course you will be able implement your application with concurrency features provided in Go.
Who this course is for:
- Students looking for Advanced Go Programming Concepts