What you'll learn
- You will become very familiar with the core concepts of Database Management Systems
- You will be able to challenge the interviewer on questions related to Database Management Systems
- You will view Computer Science in a different dimension
- You will be able to answer all questions of these topics in exams like GATE,PGEE,ISRO
- You will be able to get a top grade in your Database Management Systems course in your Bachelor's degree
- Understand how Database Management Systems work
- Should have a PC with internet connection
- Should have watched part 1 course of Database Management System
Welcome to the course Database Management system from scratch !!!
Mastering the concepts of Database Management System is very important to get started with Computer Science because Database Management System is the program which is responsible for the ease with which we are able to fetch the data from the database and that is the backbone of internet today. The concepts which we are going to study is going to give a very good understanding of Database Management System and by the end of it you will be able to answer any interview question on Database Management System.
Without using Database Management Systems ,it is extremely difficult to communicate with the data in the server. Every server today has Database Management System installed in it. Through this course you will not only master the basics of Database Management Systems but also get ready for venturing into advanced concepts of Database Management Systems.
In this course ,every concept of Database Management System is taught in an easy-to-understand manner such that anybody without any prerequisites will be able to master the concepts of Database Management System in the easiest way.
Come and join me, I assure you that you will have the best learning experience of not just Database Management Systems but also the core of Computer Science in a different dimension.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who needs to learn Database Management System
- Anybody who wants to pursue a career in Computer Science
- Anybody who has Database Management System in the Bachelor's degree
- Anybody who is preparing for interview in product based companies
- If you are preparing for exams like GATE , PGEE , BITS HD , ISRO ,..etc
- If you are a Computer Science Engineer