RNN-Recurrent Neural Networks, Theory & Practice in Python-Learning Automatic Book Writer an Stock Price Prediction
What you'll learn
- The importance of Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs) in Data Science.
- The important concepts from the absolute beginning with a comprehensive unfolding with examples in Python.
- The reasons to shift from classical sequence models to RNNs.
- Practical explanation and live coding with Python.
- An overview of concepts of Deep Learning Theory.
- Deep details of RNNs with examples and derivations.
- TensorFlow (Deep learning framework by Google).
- The use and applications of state-of-the-art RNNs (with implementations in state-of-the-art framework TensorFlow) that are much more recent and advanced in terms of accuracy and efficiency.
- Building your own applications for automatic text generation as well as for stock price prediction.
- And much more…
- No prior knowledge is needed. We will start from the basics and gradually build your knowledge in the subject.
- A willingness to learn and practice.
- Knowledge of Python will be a plus.
Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs), a class of neural networks, are essential in processing sequences such as sensor measurements, daily stock prices, etc. In fact, most of the sequence modelling problems on images and videos are still hard to solve without Recurrent Neural Networks. Further, RNNs are also considered to be the general form of deep learning architecture. Hence, the understanding of RNNs is crucial in all the fields of Data Science. This course addresses all these concerns and empowers you to take your career to the next level with a masterful grip on the theoretical concepts and practical implementations of RNNs in Data Science.
Why Should You Enroll in This Course?
The course ‘Recurrent Neural Networks, Theory and Practice in Python’ is crafted to help you understand not only how to build RNNs but also how to train them. This straightforward learning by doing a course will help you in mastering the concepts and methodology with regards to Python.
The two mini-projects Automatic Book Writer and Stock Price Prediction, are designed to improve your understanding of RNNs and add more skills to your data science toolbox. Also, this course will enable you to immediately apply the skills you acquire to your own projects. This course is:
- Easy to understand.
- Expressive and self-explanatory.
- To the point.
- Practical with live coding.
- Thorough, covering the most advanced and recently discovered RNN models by renowned data scientists.
This is a practical course that encourages you to explore and experience the real-world applications of RNNs. The course starts with the basics of how RNNs work and then goes far deep gradually. So, if your ambition is to become a Python developer, this course is indispensable.
You are assigned Home Work/ tasks/ activities at the end of the subtopics in each module. The reason for this is to make your learning easier and also to assess and further build your learning based on the concepts and methods you have learned previously. Most of these activities are coding based, preparing you for implementing the concepts you learn at your workplace.
With a core understanding of RNNs, you can sharpen your deep learning skills and ensure emerging career growth. Data Science, as a career path, is certainly rewarding. You not only get the opportunity to solve some of the most interesting problems, but you are also assured of a handsome salary package.
This course presents you with a cost-effective option to learn the concepts and methodologies of RNNs with Data Science. Our tutorials are subdivided into a series of short, in-depth HD videos along with detailed code notebooks.
So, without further delay, get started with the course that simplifies complex concepts for you.
Teaching Is Our Passion:
We focus on creating online tutorials that encourage learning by doing. We aim to provide you with more than a superficial look at RNNs. For instance, the two mini-projects in the final module will help you to see for yourself via experimentation the practical implementation of RNNs in the real world. We have worked extra hard to ensure you understand the concepts clearly. We want you to have a sound understanding of the basics before you move onward to the more complex concepts. The course materials that make certain you accomplish all this include high-quality video content, course notes, meaningful course materials, handouts, and evaluation exercises. You can also get in touch with our friendly team in case of any queries.
The comprehensive course consists of the following topics:
a. What can a Recurrent Neural Network (RNN) Do?
i. Real-World Applications
b. When to model RNN?
2. Deep Neural Networks: An Overview
v. Back Propagation
b. Multilayered Perceptron
i. Why Multilayered Architecture?
ii. Universal Approximation Theorem
iii. Overfitting in DNNs
iv. Early stopping
vi. Stochastic Gradient Descent
vii. Mini Batch Gradient Descent
viii. Batch Normalization
ix. Optimization Algorithms
3. Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs)
a. Architecture of an RNN
i. Recurrent Connections
ii. Weight Sharing
iii. Many to One
iv. One to Many
v. Many to Many
b. Gradient Descent in RNNs
ii. Back Propagation
iii. Worked Example
c. Vanishing Gradients in RNN
i. Why Vanishing Gradients in RNN is more common?
ii. Why tanh activations for hidden layers
iii. Gated Recurrent Unit (GRU)
d. Modern RNNs
i. Long Short Term Memory (LSTM)
ii. Bi-Directional RNNs
iii. Attention Based Models
e. Introduction to TensorFlow
i. Implementing RNNs
a. Automatic Book Writer
b. Stock Price Prediction
After completing this course successfully, you will be able to:
- Relate the concepts and theories sequence modelling with RNNs.
- Understand the methodology of RNNs with Data Science using real datasets.
- People who want to take their data speak to the next level.
- People who want to master RNNs with real datasets in Data Science.
- People who want to implement RNNs in realistic projects.
- Individuals who are passionate about numbers and programming.
- Business Analysts.
- Data Scientists.