This course stands apart because we show you the How and Why.
What you'll learn
- Master principles of Object Oriented Programming
- You will be proficient with the concepts of C++
- You will be able to comprehend and read C++ source code effortlessly
- Confidence to give an interview
- Student should have a working knowledge of the C language
- Must have hands-on experience of writing programs
- Must have an IDE or C++ compiler i.e. VC++, GCC, etc
Our objective is to take this course beyond the myths, help you learn the C++ language in a comprehensive way and demystify the C++ programming language. We teach you the why, when and where and not just how!
Learning C++ is more than just syntax. OOP is a revolutionary development in the software industry. We teach concepts of C++ from the theoretical and not merely from the coding perspective. OOP and C++ have revolutionized the ability to write computer programs that interact with the user in the real world.
Animation, voice over, and real-world examples enhance the unique style of our instructors. Using step-by-step explanations we highlight all of the features of C++ and OOP. As students, your effort and participation in the entirety of the course will help you gain the knowledge you need to be an advanced C++ programmer. As well as practicing your code; tests, quizzes and assignments will help you retain the understanding you have gained.
After learning the C++ programming language you will find that moving on to other languages will be much easier. We start with basic methodologies, general features and then go more in depth. By continually adding content, we ensure that your learning never stops.
If you want more than just a new language vocabulary, you want this course! Start today to begin to demystify C++!
Who this course is for:
- For those who want to know and understand the OOP methodology with real world examples
- Those who want to know why to use OOP in C++
- Absolutely essential for engineering and polytechnic students
- Those who plan to learn Java, PHP and Python in the future
- Suitable for those who want to make career in Software Engineering
- For those who are comfortable with C and want to learn how to code with OOP and C++