The most comprehensive guide to Dagger 2 and Hilt dependency injection frameworks in Android
What you'll learn
- Master Dagger 2 and Hilt dependency injection frameworks
- Understand the relationship between Dagger 2 and Hilt
- Implement clean dependency injection in Android applications
- Learn the fundamental theory of dependency injection
- Hands-on experience with Android development
- Basic knowledge of Kotlin
With this course you'll learn what dependency injection is, understand how it affects the architecture of your Android applications and master Dagger 2 and Hilt dependency injection frameworks. This is the most advanced and comprehensive resource on these topics, aimed to equip you with expert-level knowledge and skills.
Even though the ultimate goal of this course is to make you comfortable with Dagger 2, you'll also learn about so-called Pure Dependency Injection. That's when you incorporate dependency injection into your Android application, but don't use any third-party libraries for that. Understanding of Pure Dependency Injection is important all by itself, but, in addition, it'll also allow you to see what Dagger brings to the table and appreciate its features.
- Professional grade
- From fundamentals to best practices
- Non-trivial examples
- Hands-on exercises
- Tutorial Android application on GitHub with step-by-step commits history for easier review
Many developers spend weeks and even months learning Dagger, and some still give up on it. This course will spare you a lot of time because you won't need to figure out Dagger on your own. You'll also learn the associated best practices, so you'll be protected from the most common mistakes and won't shoot yourself in the foot. All technical solutions demonstrated in this course were tested in many professional projects and produced outstanding results.
So, if you want to learn what dependency injection is and how to use Dagger 2 to develop clean and maintainable Android applications - this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Professional Android developers