Learn how to set up a fully functional CICD Pipeline for any Python or Django Application
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to set up a CICD Pipeline for Python/Django Applications
- You will learn how to set up Django applications to accommodate multiple developers
- You will learn how to deploy Django Applications to AWS Cloud
- You will learn how to use Git and GitLab for Source Control
- You will learn how to use Jenkins for Continuous Integration
- You will learn to set up Virtual Machines in your personal computer
- A 64bit computer with at least 8GB of RAM
- Internet Connection
- Ability to move files and folders around in your personal computer is required
- Must be interested in the topic
- Basic knowledge Git is recommended but not required
- Familiarity with Linux command lines is useful but not required
- Familiarity with Django framework is recommended
Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery/Deployment (CICD) is a very important part of modern-day software release processes. As a matter of fact, you can not survive as a DevOps Engineer without a good understanding of CICD.
In this course, you are going to learn how to set up a fully functional CICD pipeline for Python / Django applications.
You will learn how to manually deploy Django applications to production and later automate the process with CICD using Git, GitLab and Jenkins as the pipeline tools.
You will learn how to set up Django applications to accommodate multiple developers working on them.
The concepts can be applied to any programing language or framework.
You are going to set up a local DevOps lab environment consisting of multiple Virtual Machines similar to what you get from cloud service providers. This will enable you to practice without having to spend a penny on cloud services.
We will later deploy the Django application to an AWS EC2 Instance in the cloud.
Everything we'll do will be hands-on and straight to the points.
If you are seeking a job as a Developer or a DevOps Engineer without any professional experience yet, this course is a must for you because by the end of it, you will have moved from non-experienced to experienced.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner DevOps Engineers looking for practical experience
- Developers who wants to learn how to deploy their applications to production
- System Admins who want to move to DevOps roles
- Anyone who needs hand-on experience on practical DevOps