Start your Django 3 Web Development journey easily with my 100% hands-on course. Build your first project in no time!
What you'll learn
- You are going to build the necessary environment for using Django and developing web projects.
- You are going to create and configure your first Django project - a blog application.
- You are going to learn necessary concepts such as URLs, views, templates, forms, models.
- You are going to access the admin section provided by Django and create a user to login into it.
- You are going to learn to create simple tests and run them from the command line.
- You are going to learn how to push the code to git, a version control system.
- A great willingness to start your Web Development journey and do it in a 100% hands-on fashion.
- You are going to download and install everything you need as we go through the course.
- You need to have an intermediate understanding of Python 3 before attending this course.
- The course is taught in a Windows 10 environment, so it's best that you also work on Windows for consistency.
- Probably the most PRACTICAL Django 3 course on Udemy
- No slides, no boring theory, no rambling, no chitchat. Just coding
- Quizzes, Notebooks, Examples and Project are included
- Certificate of Completion is included
Note! If you are already enrolled in my Python Complete Masterclass for Beginners course, then you already have access to the content in this course, so no need to purchase this one.
What others have to say about my courses?
- "What an incredible value and learning experience!" by Sean A.
- "Excellent material. Kudos to a great instructor with a vast level of creativity." by Anthony W.
- "The instructor is an excellent professional, skillful and engaging." by Georgios T.
Why would you take this course?
- Do you want to start walking the Web Development path without spending money on books and boring theoretical courses?
- Have you ever been confused by how to start working with Django 3 and wanted a detailed step-by-step learning guide?
- Would you like to be able to develop basic Django projects in no time, using the amazing power of Python 3 and PyCharm?
What are the steps that you'll take in order to have a proper start to your Django adventure?
- Section 1 - Introduction
- Section 2 - Building the Initial Setup
- Section 3 - Project Creation & Configuration
- Section 4 - Model, Views, Templates & Forms
- Section 5 - Django Admin & Completing the Project
- Section 6 - Bonus - Testing & Pushing the Project
- Section 7 - Final Section
Important information before you enroll!
- In case you're not happy with the course, don't forget you are covered by a 30-day money back guarantee, full refund.
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, 24/7, lifetime access to the course (unless you drop the course during the first 30 days).
- You will benefit from my full support regarding any question and your course colleagues will help you, as well.
Let's get started! Enroll now and I'll see you in the first lecture!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers who wish to specialize in Web Development.
- More advanced Python programmers who want to add a new skill to their resume.
- This course is meant for people who are completely new to Django, but can use Python 3 (Intermediate level).
- Do not attend this course if you are completely new to Python or if you're an experienced Django developer.