Build a basic social media GraphQL API using Python, Django, GraphQL & Graphene, and boost your web development skills!
What you'll learn
- You are going to build the necessary environment for using Django, Graphene and developing a GraphQL API.
- You are going to build a simple social media GraphQL API using Python 3, Django 3 and Graphene.
- You are going to learn the benefits of a GraphQL API versus a RESTful API.
- You are going to learn how to integrate GraphQL inside the Django ecosystem.
- A great willingness to enhance your Web Development skills and do it in a 100% hands-on fashion.
- You are going to download and install everything you need as we go through the course.
- You need to have an intermediate understanding of Python 3 and Django 3 before attending this course.
- The course is taught in a Windows 10 environment, so it's best that you also work on Windows for consistency.
- No slides, no boring theory, no rambling, no chitchat. Just coding
- Quizzes, Notebooks, Examples and Project are included
- Certificate of Completion is included
Note! If you are already enrolled in my Python Complete Masterclass for Beginners course, then you already have access to the content in this course, so no need to purchase this one.
What others have to say about my courses?
- "What an incredible value and learning experience!" by Sean A.
- "Excellent material. Kudos to a great instructor with a vast level of creativity." by Anthony W.
- "The instructor is an excellent professional, skillful and engaging." by Georgios T.
Why would you take this course?
- Do you want to start walking the Web Development path without spending money on books and boring theoretical courses?
- Have you ever been confused by how to work with Django, Graphene and GraphQL to build APIs?
- Would you like to be able to develop a basic GraphQL API from scratch, using Django 3, Python 3 and Graphene?
What are the steps that you'll take in order to have a proper start to your Django adventure?
- Section 1 - Introduction
- Section 2 - Building the Initial Setup
- Section 3 - GraphQL
- Section 4 - Dockerize Django
- Section 5 - Final Section
Important information before you enroll!
- In case you're not happy with the course, don't forget you are covered by a 30-day money back guarantee, full refund.
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, 24/7, lifetime access to the course (unless you drop the course during the first 30 days).
- You will benefit from my full support regarding any question and your course colleagues will help you, as well.
Let's get started! Enroll now and I'll see you in the first lecture!
Who this course is for:
- Students who have completed my "Django 3 - Build Your First Web Project with Django & Python" course.
- Students who have completed my "Django 3 - Build an Expense Tracker REST API From Scratch" course.
- Python and Web developers who wish to specialize in Web Development and learn about GraphQL.
- Do not attend this course if you are completely new to Python and/or Django.