Get upto speed very quickly by learning basics of these protocols by going through this course
What you'll learn
- This course helps you learn in detail about various AMBA and I2C protocol concepts. AMBA protocols e.g. APB, AHB, AXI etc... are widely used across almost all SoCs and knowing these protocol concepts can help people to get straight in their work without spending much time to struggle learning key protocol concepts.
- This course is helpful to experienced as well as freshers to VLSI industry. This is useful for design as well as verification engineers.
- There is no pre-requisite to this course. Rather concepts covered in this course are pretty much from basics for each and every protocol, so it will be better to refer this course first and then it will be very smooth going through full protocol specification.
This course shall help you learn basic to detailed concepts of protocols such as APB, AHB, AXI and I2C. This will help you learn not only the basic concepts from basic version of protocol, but will also help you get clear view of the latest versions of these protocols and differences among them.
These protocols are very generic read-write in nature, but non-trivial from the bus interface protocol concepts understanding perspective.
Along with, there have been quite a few new version of each of the above protocol, so it is important to learn the basic version concepts and why there was a need for a new version and what are the differences.
This course is highly useful for a VLSI experienced engineer who need to get quickly ramped up on protocol concepts to get started quickly with their hands-on works.
At the same time, this is also highly useful for new entrants in VLSI industry to build on their skills and add-on to resume for increasing their chances of getting short-listed and then selected.
Who this course is for:
- Target students are VLSI engineers. Fresh graduates who are going through various courses which need them to learn basic AMBA and I2C protocol concepts.
- This will majorly help experienced VLSI professional (starting from say 1-2+ years experience) to learn these protocols as per their projects requirement.
- This shall also help fresh graduates, experienced engineers to refresh their concepts and be successful in interviews.