What you'll learn
- Improve English (ESL) listening skills
- Understand native, unscripted English as it is spoken in North America today
- Make use of creative study strategies
- Be empowered to become an independent language learner
- Take the fear out of learning English and make it fun!
This course is about listening skills for ESL learners. Most textbooks and audio programs only show you scripted, slow English that does not help you much in real life with native English speakers and fast conversation. This class explains 17 secrets to unlock your listening power in English.
- 17 Secrets of Listening Skills & Strategies Checklist
- 16 Class Video Lectures
- 5 Practice Videos + Quizzes
After taking this course, the ESL learner will be able to use the strategies that native English speakers use unconsciously to understand real, unscripted English as it is spoken in North America today.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate English language learners
- Advanced English language learners who need to improve listening skills
- Motivated beginner English language learners