Learn Real World Hacking Scenarios Using Raspberry Pi and Secure Your Network
What you'll learn
- Installing Kali Linux on Raspberry PI
- Operating Kali Linux on VNC without Keyboard and Mouse
- How to Pentest in Real World
- Creating Real World Penetration Testing Scenarios
- Learn How to Avoid These Attacks
- How to Detect and control MitM Attacks
- Raspberry PI Device
- 2 or 3 External WiFi Adapters
- Basic Knowledge of MitM Attacks (Done My Previous Course related to MitM Attacks)
- Knowledge of Information Gathering
- Knowledge of WireShark
- Knowledge of MetaSploit
The most costly element of a cyber attack is a data loss and financial industries are higher at risk of cyber attacks.
In this course we are going to look real world hacking scenarios and how to deal with it we will be doing Scenario based MitM attacks using Raspberry PI as our Attacking device. We will start this course by installing Kali Linux on Raspberry PI then we will look how we can create Remote Based Connection on Raspberry PI without using any keyboard mouse or monitor.
Then we will look scenarios like sniffing data for long time on Raspberry PI, or creating MitM attack from one network to another network on Raspberry PI and how to analyze long sniffed file. We will also look how we can create Fake Access Point using Raspberry PI at last we will look how to Secure our Own network from such type of attacks.
Who this course is for:
- People interested about learning how hackers think
- People who wants to learn Advance Hacking and Penetration Techniques
- People who wants to secure their own or their company network
- People who wants to learn about real world Penetration Testing Scenarios