Use your existing react native knowledge to expedite learning Flutter!
What you'll learn
- Make a seamless transition from react native to an Intermediate Flutter Developer
- Build a complete real world Cross platform app for Both iOS and Android
- Add Navigation, Databases and App Wide State Management
- State Management using Provider
- Firebase Auth for Authentication and Firebase Cloud Firestore for the Database
- Basic React Native Knowledge
DescriptionLearning a new framework or library is often a daunting task.
I being a react native developer for years delayed learning flutter due to the learning curve.
In this course i will reference react native while explaining concepts in flutter in order to lessen the learning curve as much as possible.
React native will only be used as a reference point to some concepts but there will be no react native code in this course.
Even someone with no knowledge of react native can learn from this course.
No prior dart or flutter knowledge is required when starting this course.
In this comprehensive yet concise 6 hour course we will together build a real world flutter app from scratch.
1. Start with the complete basics of flutter.
2. Build out the Layout.
3. Add Navigation to our App.
4. Talk about OOP concepts and modelling our data.
4. Add Authentication to the App using Firebase Auth.
5. Add a Database to the App using Firebase Firestore.
6. Manage app wide state using the Provider Package(recommended by google).
The code for every video is provided in the github repo attached along with the course.
By the end of this course you will be an Intermediate Flutter Developer.
Who this course is for:
- For existing react native developers, this course is intended to remove roadblocks in learning a new framework.