Create beautiful and responsive portfolio with Flutter Web, to impress recruiters and employers, without HTML/CSS
What you'll learn
- Build a Complete, Real World Website with Flutter Web and Firebase
- Build beautiful, fast and good quality website with Flutter Web
- Build a sleek portfolio to impress any recruiter
- Become proficient in one of the fastest growing technologies
- A computer that is has admin privileges
- Have at least 10 GB of free space in your computer
- All software or programmes used in this course is free to download and install
- Internet, that connects your computer to the world wide web (WWW)
Have you discovered Flutter and enjoyed the experience creating fast and beautiful apps? However, you want to create a website but do not want to learn another web framework or language? Well, this course Create A Beautiful Developer Portfolio, is for you!
Flutter is not only great at creating fast and beautiful apps, it is now venturing into websites and desktops. Therefore, Flutter would be an excellent framework where you code once and build anywhere.
The course includes 7+ hours of HD video tutorials and build your programming knowledge while making a sleek looking portfolio website for prospective recruiters and employers.
By the end of this course, you will be ready to build your own fantastic looking Flutter Web websites and become a fully fledged Flutter developer.
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Over 7 hours of HD video content, everything you will ever need to create a clean looking portfolio
- Building a website that use Firebase Hosting, FutureBuilder, Cards, Responsive Design, your own RSS Feed and so many more
- All the knowledge you need to start building any website you want
So by the end of the course, you'll understand:
- Fundamental concepts in Flutter e.g. Widget tree, state management, animations, theme data and many more
- Fundamental programming concept in Dart e.g variables, constants, finals, lists, maps, futures and many more
- Responsive Design: How to make use of MediaQuery and Responsive builders to build for screens as big as 1080p to as small as an iPhone SE screen
- RSS Feed: you are able to update your blog sections using RSS feed and Medium as a blog source
"First of all, hands off to the Instructor for making the course so lively and understandable. As a beginner, I didn't expect to understand the concept so well. Also, the assignments given have helped a lot to self-evaluate myself. Overall...a great experience!" - Ash
"Haris is covering stuff that you won't find in other Flutter courses. He does so in a funny, engaging way. Pretty advanced stuff but easy to understand. Amazing how much he knows about Flutter and how well he delivers it." - Willard Jansen
"I thought the course was great." - JW Truver
"Yes, the way you present the class is great. The examples that you use to compare real life situations with programming is the one which I found the most engaging. As a beginner, I was able to understand about programming concepts better than I imagined. Thank you for that!" - Aiswarya Deepak
"He's fast, funny, and straight to the point." - Jeffrey Heisler
Who this course is for:
- If you have mobile development in Flutter and want to expand your skills as a web developer
- If you are a traditional web developer, and you want to try creating a website in another way