Automate your pneumatic schematics using FluidSIM
What you'll learn
- How to automate manufacturing machines with pneumatic systems
- How to read a complex pneumatic schematic, by constructing the most basic one and getting to complex ones
- You will build a structure to understand what ISO symbols mean
- You will be able to automate pneumatic cylinders by constructing logical schematics
- You will implement safety features into your pneumatic automation
- Basic pneumatic components notions
- Medium English knowledge
- Installing a software PC experience
Hello dear future student and welcome to Cerebro Switch!
Are you looking for classical, theoretical, run of the mill course?
Then you are not really going to find it here! There are plenty on the internet.
We are working hard to design learning experiences, using scientific studies as our basis for you to retain and understand information very easy.
This course is dense in information, smart thinking and logical decision making advice which will make your life a lot easier. It is a course for people who are just entering, are mid-level and even for the advanced pneumatics users.
You will learn FluidSIM - Pneumatic Automation with a great Workbook for you to find your own weaknesses and to be strengthening them.
Primarily it is aimed at engineering students, engineers and technicians which are using, designing, maintaining or upgrading the pneumatic system in their factory, or for those who are looking to expand their engineering knowledge so that they can make the best decisions between different types of actuators found in manufacturing industry.
It is less of a theoretical course, we apply very few formulas, and more of a practical, experience based course where we explore the thinking and functions behind the systems.
If you have any questions we will answer ASAP.
We hope to see you enrolled in our course, have a nice day!
P.S. Upon finishing the course we will send you a certificate for finalizing it.
Who this course is for:
- Mechanical engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Automation engineers