Front end web development insights. Create a Premium HTML Template From Scratch. Get Approved On Themeforest.
What you'll learn
- How to create a premium quality website template with HTML, CSS & jQuery
- More advanced and practical way of front end web development
- How to submit the template on Themeforest and earn passive income
- Different ideas about front end web development
- Basic use of adobe photoshop
- How to create preview image, thumbnails, logo and documentation
- Rules of high standard coding practices
- Basic knowledge in front end web development will be very helpful
- A personal computer with a code editor and browser
- Willingness to learn something new
Front End Web Development-How to Sell on Themeforest & Earn
Build A Premium Html Template Using Your Front End Web Development Knowledge: How To Create A Premium HTML From Scratch For Themeforest.
In this course, you will learn everything you will need to create and sell a premium front end template that is guaranteed to get accepted on marketplaces like ThemeForest.
Become a Website Template expert and make money online by publishing your templates! After finishing the course you will be able to do:
- You can create a premium quality site template for premium marketplaces like ThemeForest and earn money.
- You will go one step further in the path of becoming a professional front end web developer.
- You can submit your front end templates on Themeforest and other marketplaces all by yourself.
- You will have the basic skills of graphics designing and you will be able to design a simple logo, favicon, thumbnail image, preview images, etc.
- You will be able to create awesome designs and get ideas about design.
- You will be able to make money right away by using your front end web development skills.
Are you looking to code premium HTML templates that will pass the coding standards review on websites like themeforest?
Do you have great designs or you work with a designer and you have HTML/CSS/JS knowledge and you want to convert your designs into a great front end website templates?
Do you have some front end web development knowledge and you want to expand your knowledge and get deeper into the world of professional front end web developers and be able to sell themes online?
Then this course is for you!
This course is the essence of my experience with submitting templates to the themeforest. In these lectures, I will share everything I know about creating HTML templates. After completing the course you will be able to create templates coded to match Themeforest's coding standards. You should have no problems passing themeforest's code review as long as you have a great design!
This is not a Design/HTML course!!! If you are looking for that, I am sure you will find a lot of other resources. In this course, I will just focus on the complete process of creating and submitting an HTML website templates in ThemeForest using Front End Web Development.
Also, you should have some basic front end web development knowledge. I will not teach you html & css from scratch here, so if you are interested in taking this course, I suggest taking a beginner's front end web development course first!
Who is the target audience?
- Developers who have basic HTML/CSS knowledge and wish to create professional HTML templates from scratch.
- Front end web developers who want to take their knowledge to the next level.
- Front end web developers looking to create premium templates that get approved on marketplaces like themeforest.
- Anyone interested in learning advanced coding practices and standards.
- Intermediate level front end web development learners.
This course has a rating of 4.82. See what are the students saying about this course:
Dawa Rinzin Tamang:
"Awesome! Excellent teaching method. Worth Money. What you invest you will get double of it. No need to worry. Thanks sir for this."
"WORTH THE MONEY! Every code is written is well explained! And it is up to date. I wish that you create more courses like this."
#frontendwebdevelopment #createpremiumhtmltemplate#Front End Web Development
Who this course is for:
- Beginner level web developers
- Intermediate level front end web developers who doesn't know how to earn with their skills
- Someone who want to know about premium marketplaces of website templates
- Who want to upgrade the knowledge about front end web development