Using Excel, Power Pivot and Power BI to Build Advanced Functions, Pivot Tables and Financial Models
What you'll learn
- Create and write advanced functions.
- Create charts and buttons
- Sort and filter with regular and advanced filters
- Build pivot tables and calculated columns
- Use randomness for model prediction
- Learn to use the Data Model and Power BI.
This course teaches Microsoft Excel, Power Pivot and Power BI. It starts from the beginning and goes all the way through to (and including) VBA. Excel is an extremely powerful tool, one which we will see can be used to understand, analyze and present data. It can be used to build financial models as well. It is an all encompassing tool that blends data analysis with data presentation (using pivot tables and the data model).
We will go through buttons, charts, data validation and conditional formatting; as well as all the regular functions.
It is based on a well worn approach of practice, practice and more practice. Each section has videos and written instructions to hone students' skills.
Who this course is for: