Learn Google Sheets in 2020! Solve Complex Data Analysis Problems. Become an Expert: Learn Pivot Tables, QUERY & more
What you'll learn
- Solve real-life spreadsheet challenges with ease
- Create interactive & visually effective dashboards in Sheets
- Learn hacks and hidden Google Sheets features that even the Experts don't know
- Import & append data from other Google Spreadsheets
- Learn advanced functions like QUERY, IMPORTHTML, IMPORTXML and more
- Master Pivot tables, charts and sparklines to create impressive Google spreadsheets
- Secrets to properly use tricky features like Conditional formatting
- Automate your work with Macros & Google Apps Script
This is the only Google Sheets course you’ll ever going to need: Because it’s going to teach you everything you need to know. From data collection, automation, to proper data analysis and visualization.
What will happen by the end of the course:
- You'll be a confident spreadsheet user
- You'll be the one that brings solutions to the table instead of problems
- You can tackle complex data analysis with ease
- You'll create interactive and compelling dashboards in Google Spreadsheets
- You'll know the right way to approach a problem
- Properly input and collect data and navigate large Google spreadsheets
- Best practice and useful (& sometimes hidden) Sheets features
- Sort, Filter, create Filter views and clean data in Google spreadsheets
- Lookup functions in Google Sheets such as VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH, FILTER & SORTN.
- Essential Summarization Functions like SUM, COUNT, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS etc.
- Branching functions like Google Sheets IF and IFS functions.
- Combining data from other Google Sheets with IMPORTRANGE
- QUERY Function to create ANY analysis you want (You'll learn the key to getting this right)
- Pivot tables, Charts & Slicers in Google Sheets to present your data
- How to automate your work with macros & Google Apps Script
- Lots of challenges & exercises
- Practice activities where you need to find the mistakes
- You get access to ALL the files I use. The START files so you can follow along with me and the SOLUTION files in case you get stuck.
- If you're a current spreadsheet user take the pre-assessment quiz to discover your weak spots.
Why Learn Google Sheets?
The way we’re using spreadsheets is changing. More of our work and collaboration is done through online channels, our spreadsheets are also moving online. Google Sheets is an online spreadsheet program that offers solutions many companies need right now.
In the past the main requirement companies had was for professionals to have solid knowledge in Microsoft Excel. Now they are looking for more.
As a business professional it's important to master the important applications. You don't need to know them all. Just the important ones.
And something else you may not know ...
You can apply MOST of the knowledge you learn in this Google Sheets course to Microsoft Excel as well!
There are many helpful and time-saving Google Sheets formulas and features. We tend to forget what these are if we don't use them. This course will give you the practice you need to be able to apply the best solution for the task at hand. This way you can do more in less time.
Why Take This Specific Google Sheets Course?
This Comprehensive Google Sheets Masterclass is simply like no other Google spreadsheet course out there. I don’t say that lightly.
This course will get you confident and comfortable designing simple to complex spreadsheets. You'll go beyond Sheets basics. As you go through the course, you'll be able to apply what you learnt immediately to your job.
You'll master new formulas and learn new function so you can find better ways to setup your existing spreadsheets. Management loves efficiency.
In this course you'll solve dozens of practical real-world examples. They'll help you think outside the box so you can work smarter not harder.
Who this course is for:
- Business professionals looking to expand their skills.
- Absolute beginners who want a structured, engaging, fun and practical Google Sheets course.
- Spreadsheet users who want to discover & showcase new tips and tricks at work.
- Students who want to make sure they have the right level of knowledge to succeed at their next job.
- Data analysts looking to discover new tools to help them do more in less time.