GraphQL API with Java Spring Boot & Spring Data JPA and MySQL. Learn GraphQL Query, Mutation, Schema, Resolver, Edge
What you'll learn
- You will learn GraphQL with Spring Boot
- You will learn What is GraphQL ?
- You will learn What is GraphQL Query ?
- You will learn What is GraphQL Mutation ?
- You will understand difference between GraphQL and REST APIs
- You will learn GraphQL Query and Mutation with Spring Boot and Spring Data JPA
- You will learn to write GraphQL queries to get the data
- Need to have basic knowledge of Java Programming Language.
- Need to have basic knowledge of Spring Boot and Spring Data JPA
In this course you are going to learn to GraphQL With Spring Boot and Spring Data JPA.
Now a days Spring framework is widely used among Java Developers and specifically Spring Boot is in high demand to develop REST APIs.
In simple words we can say select * query in SQL database is like REST API while ability to provide columns (fields) with query and to return only those fields is GraphQL.
GraphQL boosts performance of your application and it gives consumers flexibility that which attributes they want in response. REST API has problem of under and over fetching of data because of fixed structure of response and GraphQL eliminates this by providing only those attributes which are asked in the request.
In this course you will learn GraphQL in detail with Spring Boot and Spring Data JPA using MySQL database. In this course you will learn :-
- What is GraphQL ?
- Difference between GraphQL and REST API
- What is Query in GraphQL ?
- What is Mutation in GraphQL ?
- What is Schema in GraphQL ?
- What is Resolver in GraphQL ?
- What is Edge in GraphQL ?
Project lombok is used to avoid boiler plate code in your Java Application. In this course you learn how to use Project Lombok with Spring Boot Application and you will learn -
- How to have getter methods for Java Class using @Getter Annotation.
- How to have setter methods for Java Class using @Setter Annotation.
- How to have constructor for Java Class using @NoArgsConstructor and @AllArgsConstructor Annotations.
Lets start journey of GraphQL with Spring Boot and Spring Data JPA.
Who this course is for:
- Any Java Developer wants to learn GraphQL with Spring Boot