Creating a Graphical User Interface (GUI) is fun and easy with this free tool: AutoHotkey
What you'll learn
- How to create Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs)
- Insights on how to quickly design and build an interface for users to interact with
- Leverage the most proven GUIs built (EVER!)
- Easily make GUIs by using AutoHotkey to "wrap" the MS Windows controls
- The simplest way to built Graphical User Interfaces on a Windows PC (leveraging Window's built-in GUIs)
- How to design GUIs without the need for libraries
- Entry-level knowledge of AutoHotkey would be helpful (but not required)
- A windows computer
Creating an easy to use GUI is one of the best things you can do to "level-up" your user experience. If you're running a windows computer, AutoHotkey is your choice for easily making powerful GUIs.
Some people create GUIs in Python with tkinter or kivy however our course shows you how much easier they can be created using AutoHotkey!
We step you through the general process of designing a GUI using a mockup, then show you how simple you can create a Graphical User Interface with just a few lines of code. AutoHotkey allows you to leverage Microsoft's built-in GUIs thus you can take advantage of proven code that works in minutes. Desktop Applications are programs that typically have a GUI. Don't spend hours learning some obscure code, AutoHotkey is amazingly simple to pick-up! Lear now easy it is to create a User Interface today!
- Create Mockups so your GUI is well thought-through
- Easily build GUIs in just a few lines of code
- Leverage the proven Microsoft Controls (without having to be a programmer)
- Learn how to create GUIs by an amazing instructor with 10+ years of GUI experience
- This is the simplest way to make GUIs or your money back!
- Courses are in clear, easy to follow, sections which help you learn snippets at a time
- UI / UX design doesn't have to be complicated
- People wanting to make GUIs for their projects.
- Beginning programmers that want a Graphical User Interface for their Windows programs
- People wanting a User Interface for their scripts
- Students looking for something simpler than Kivy or tkinter in Python
- People needing to create clean GUIs to interact with users and save information
- Programmers wanting to display information in lists, views, trees,etc. and collect information from users
- People considering using Tkinter or Kivy with Python for making GUIs