Become really good at making great videos by learning what is really important - fast!
What you'll learn
- How to make great videos in easy to understand steps, including shooting and editing.
- This course goes well beyond the cameras and equipment, and teaches the process where one can actually make a good video.
- How to capture an audience and leave them wanting more.
- Tell your story with video
- Create outstanding video blog/vlogs
- Become a presenter and filmmaker.
- You need to have a camera, no matter how basic.
- You need to have an external microphone to connect to the camera, no matter how basic.
- You need to have a computer or laptop suitable for editing footage and sound.
Making great videos in not rocket science. The trouble is, many How-To-Make Video courses leave the students high and dry, often learning lots about the gear and little or nothing about the creative side. Gear is easy! The creative side, less so. Lesson-1. It's not the gear that makes videos good. It's the ability to tell stories. Lesson-2. If your soundtrack isn't good, your video won't be good. Here you'll learn what is really important in making great videos, and how to get there fast. I've kept things easy to understand, with no unnecessary jargon, and in just 30 lessons I'll get you from knowing almost nothing, to making videos that people will really love to watch. And that you will love to make! Welcome to getting really good at making videos - fast.
Who this course is for:
- A new videographer who wants to go beyond the cameras and equipment, to learn how to actually make a good video.
- No matter your age, experience, needs, desires or shoe size, I'll get you started with video faster, with more fun than anyone.
- Want to have fun learning.