Several ways to map raster data to parameters inside Revit
What you'll learn
- Different ways of mapping a raster image to panels in Revit.
- Basics of Using Dynamo
- Working with Dynamo and Revit families.
- How To Prepare Dynamo Graphs for Use with the Dynamo Player
- Some experience using Autodesk Revit
- Desire to learn new things
This is a course with a fun topic but on top of that it teaches you valuable principles of computational design.
You will learn a few different ways to achieve that task with Curtain Walls, Divided Surfaces and Generic models.
You will learn how to prepare a Dynamo file for use with the Dynamo Player
You will learn how to work with lists, how to sort them and transpose them, how to push changes to families in Revit.
You will receive all the necessary files including valuable parametric Curtain Panels
Who this course is for:
- Revit users who like to learn new cool things and are not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Anyone who wants to see their pictured mapped to the facade of a humongous building model in Revit